Openflash Tablet for Fiat – 500 Abarth/124 Spider (All Model Years)
OpenFlash Tablet for Fiat Abarth (2012-Present)
More power and improved drivability for your Fiat Abarth in just 15 minutes! This is a fully functional, handheld ECU programming tool that offers open source map editing, on-board data logging and on-screen data viewing and graphing. Say goodbye to locked tunes that you can’t view or edit.
OpenFlash Tablet 2 (OFT2) for Fiat 500 Abarth/124 Spider (All Model Years)
More power and improved drivability for your Fiat 500 Abarth/124 Spider in just 15 minutes!
This is a fully functional, handheld ECU programming tool that offers open source map editing, on-board data logging and on-screen data viewing and graphing. Say goodbye to locked tunes that you can’t view or edit. Now you can have all the tuning flexibility you need in one convenient package that you can store in your glovebox! Currently available for all model years!
- Automatic tuning file generation. No Laptop Required! 1
- Free Off-The-Shelf (OTS) maps available for various vehicle modifications
- Fiat 500 Abarth: Stage 1-2 (stage 2 is very rarely used)
- Fiat 124: Stage 1
- Realtime data displays
- High-Speed Enhanced data-logging/data-graphing
- Full open ROM editing with no encryptions, locks, or obfuscation
- Trouble code reading/clearing
- Multiple tuning file storage (6 including your ORIGINAL ECU Tune)
- No software licensing
- 100% Reversible to original factory tune in minutes
- True plug-and-play functionality 1
- Openflash Tablet v2
- OBDII to OFT Connector (for flashing/programming)
- USB cable
Free Off-The-Shelf Tunes for Life
All our off-the-shelf (OTS) maps are developed and thoroughly tested by our experienced in-house ECU calibration team. These maps will safely provide substantial power gains and improved drivability. Available free of charge, anytime, when requested using our online form.
One Touch Programming
With pre-loaded tuned map files for your car 3, there is no need to ever connect the OFT to a laptop. After installation, you select the map that best suits your level of modifications and touch the screen! Of course, you can always take advantage of custom tuning (using your laptop) if you (or your tuner) wants to make customized map changes.
With no buttons to fail or stick, the OFT is built to last. The large backlit screen has a user adjustable brightness and is easily viewed in direct sunlight. Real-time graphics and numerical data displays also provide a wealth of information literally at your fingertips.
On-Board Data Logging
With over 1 hour of available logging memory, the OFT can store high-speed data log files internally, in .CSV format. They can be exported to your laptop using the supplied USB cable with Openflash Manager, for analysis with your favorite datalog viewing tools or software.
1. OEM ECU software engineers (dealerships) sometimes update calibration codes and ECU software. It may be possible that your ECU is operating with a Calibration ID that will not allow for the OFT to auto-generate a tune file. If this is the case, you will need to request your free tune files following this link, and upload them to your OFT using Openflash Manager on a native Windows based PC.
|5 × 4 × 1 in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.